NEMM Library Guidelines
How to join the library:
- NEMM Library will be available free of charge for valid/current NEMM Universal family and Single memberships.
- NEMM Universal family membership includes 2 adults and 2 kids under 18 years.
- NEMM Non Members fees are $5 per month or $50 yearly.
- In addition there is a $10 one time deposit for NEMM non-members.
- Visiting parents can join the library for $5 a month as a NEMM non-member. ( In addition $10 one time deposit)
- To join the library, kindly fill out the Library membership sign up form. After validating your NEMM membership we will provide you the online library link to create your profile. If you are not member we will send you the payment link as well. You can see book titles, request and/or hold books after creating your profile.
How library works:
- There will be 2 library locations: Shrewsbury and Chelmsford.
- Up to 2 books can be borrowed at a time.
- Books will be circulated at given locations once in three weeks on Sunday.
- Circulation time: 2 hours. From 10.00 am - 12.00 pm.
- The library member is responsible for the care of the books. For lost and damaged books, we will charge the full book price to the responsible library member regardless NEMM Member or non-member.
- To view available catalog, please click here: NEMMLibrary
- Books can be kept for four weeks.
- Book can be Renewed once if there are no other takers.
- After four weeks, for overdue titles, kindly pay 10 cents per day.
We celebrated Ganesh Utsav with a great zeal and enthusiasm. We were truly delighted when more than 1000 people showed up to the event. We really want to thank the community for the tremendous support to NEMM over the years!
While Ganpati bappa has left us for a year, he has assured us that our community is thriving and in a great health! We would like to thank all volunteers for the help and their commitment. We are truly blessed to have a wonderful community around us!!