NEMM Library Guidelines
How to join the library:
- NEMM Library will be available free of charge for valid/current NEMM Universal family and Single memberships.
- NEMM Universal family membership includes 2 adults and 2 kids under 18 years.
- NEMM Non Members fees are $5 per month or $50 yearly with $10 one time deposit.
- Visiting parents can join the library for $5 a month as a non-member.
- To join the library, kindly fill out the Library membership sign up form. After validating your NEMM membership we will provide you the online library link to create your profile. If you are not member we will send you the payment link as well. You can see book titles, request and/or hold books after creating your profile.
How library works:
- There will be 2 library locations: Shrewsbury and Chelmsford.
- Up to 2 books can be borrowed at a time.
- Books will be circulated at given locations once in three weeks on Sunday.
- Circulation time: 2 hours. From 10.00 am - 12.00 pm.
- The library member is responsible for the care of the books. For lost and damaged books, we will charge the full book price to the responsible library member.
- Books can be kept for four weeks.
- Book can be Renewed once if there are no other takers.
- After four weeks, for overdue titles, kindly pay 10 cents per day.